So getting ready to go has proved a little stressful....haha. Not completely, but mostly. It's so hard to know what to wear and make work with as little as possible! Where's Stacy and Clinton when you need them? I remember when I was on my study abroad I made do without a lot of things, but after wished I had just brought some things! Because there were times I could've been so much more comfortable than I was, and it wouldn't really have mattered at all to bring them. I'm a little jealous of the elder's options: Blue tie? Red tie? I can't decide....haha. But it will all come together. I think when I come home, I'll be so glad to never wear some of those clothes again....I mean 18months of the same clothes over and over again has got to wear on a girls mind.........haha. But to be honest, I'm excited to dress like a missionary for awhile, walk the walk and talk the talk. :)

Post a Comment