JEn
It's been a really good week! Lots of work, teaching and finding and all! Church yesterday was really great. I've really grown to love this ward very much in such a short time. I even got to teach R.S. yesterday! It went well. I enjoyed it. It makes me really sad to realize I only have two more Sundays left in Canada, and very short time with those that I teach......!!! So I'm determined to stay focused and give it my all! I love these people. So I realize I may have failed to mention this in any of my posts.........but I'm coming home on January 28th for anyone who doesn't know! It doesn't seem real to me at all. I feel a mix of probably every emotion possible, and am just trying to take it in stride. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission and the million and one things it has taught me! I love this place, these people and these experiences and wouldn't trade them for anything. It has been hard, but I've learned many important lessons in the process, maybe most importantly to learn on the Savior for His help each day and the things I cannot do alone. I thank you all for your love and support!! Don't stop yet, I'm not home yet!! hahaha. Hope you all have a great week!
Sister Jen Olsen
0 Responses

Post a Comment